Chapter 1

The sun began to set, the sky immediately turned gray. Only darkness, no stars. The waves crashing beautifully in my ears.
Two years ago, today, on this beach he proposed to me.

But now I'm here, in the same place, alone. I just remember that time, and really want to go back to that time. Where you kneel to me, asking me to live with you until death do you part.

Did you see me? I'm back here Tae, this place reminds me of all our memories. Reminds me of you.

Are you happy there? Honestly, I haven't Tae, it still hurts, every time I come back to our apartment. It's never the same again.

I gave you my whole heart Tae, and when you left I lost it all. Now only emptiness I feel. Can you come back? I really miss you.

Tomorrow is my birthday, do you remember? You used to always take me here every birthday. It's been two years since I've been celebrating alone Tae, I really want to hug you. As I usually do.

Tae, I love you so much. Wait for me there, someday we will meet again. Don't try to cheat behind my back. Tae, please come tonight in my dream, I really want to meet you. I really miss you.

Rumbling broke the silence on the beach, I looked up at the sky and suddenly the rain fell on my face, I just closed my eyes enjoying every drop of rain that fell.

When I was enjoying the pouring rain, suddenly I didn't feel the drops on my face again. Slowly I opened my eyes. Someone stood next to me and covered me with umbrella.

It's not clear who he is, but all I know is he's wearing all black.

"Do you like rain?" Someone said.

I got up and stood beside him, my eyes still staring at the waves crashing in front of me.

That person stretched out his hand to me making me turn towards him, At that time I could clearly see his face.

"Jungkook"

I looked back at the ocean. He lowered his hand and looked where my eyes were looking.

"What do you see?"

I decided to leave him, walk in the rain and return to the villa.