loverboy

THANK YOU FOR 3K READS AND 100 VOTES

—————————————————

my lover boy, Joseph Quinn. We met at the filming of stranger things season 4, we started dating a few months after we filmed.

it has been nearly three years since we filmed and it has finally been released, Joseph and I can finally say we are in the show. We don't hide our relationship from the public but we are both private people who don't like to put our whole relationship online.

I walked over to Joe who was on our shared bed and jumped on. He looked at me and smiled "hello love" he said

"hi baby," I said back while moving closer to him laying next to him "I want to cuddle," I told my loving boyfriend.

he smirked "ok come here," he told me which I obeyed and scooted closer to him and resting my head on his chest and our legs tangling with each other.

feeling his chest slightly rising and falling back, with his heart beating. I always found at peace when I lay onto him, knowing he's not going anywhere and staying with me for however long.

I loved this man with all my heart, the fear of him leaving was a constant worry even if he always reassured me.

He was just the best person I've ever met, my eyes shut. The world faded away from me when I fell into slumber.

————————————————————
I hope you enjoyed this oneshot even though it's short 
please request
-A