jealousy x male reader (request)

thanks for the request themelodyisdead

--------------------------------------------------------------

With my partner Joseph, I attended the Stranger Things 4 premiere after-party. Joe, who was just marginally taller than me, had his arm around my waist, bringing me closer to him.

"Please grab us some beverages, Joey". I asked him.

"Of course handsome", he said before turning away from me and walking up to the table that had food and beverages strewn all over it.

"OMG, is it you, Y/N?"One of my former co-stars greeted me as I turned around.

"Emma You and I haven't spoken in ages "I remarked, embracing her with a hug.

"I know it's been a while", she added.

"you look nice," I said trying to continue our conversation

Emma flirted and said, "Shut up."

Despite the fact that I am bisexual, I have never felt the same way about her as she has about me.

(if you prefer being gay or any other sexuality just use the one you want <3)

I cast a quick glance at Joe, who was now seated next to me and pulling me into himself with his arm around my shoulders.

"Here, love", he uttered.

I kissed his lips and said, "Thank you, honey."

Emma paused for a moment, then she started flirting with me.

"Are you available tonight, Y/N?" She enquired

His grasp tightened as Joe became visibly enraged.

I said, "Sorry I'm busy."

"What's up? I've been trying to get with you forever." She complained.

I instantly responded, "I'm not interested; I'm dating Joseph and I just want him."

I glanced to Joe, who was looking back at her with a cold glare as she scoffed and walked away.

I reassured him, "Love, I only want you; don't be concerned."

He grinned as he turned to face me and gave me an intense kiss.

-----------------------------------------------------

i hope you liked this oneshot

please request

-A pop