positive

Joseph and I had unprotected sex a few weeks ago, and I assumed it would be fine, but my period is a week late. I was waiting impatiently for the test to end. Given that Joseph is travelling extensively to promote Stranger Things 4, now is the very worst moment to become pregnant.

My phone begins to alert me that it is ready. I go to the bathroom counter where the pregnancy test is by getting up. I noticed it was positive  when I looked down. My eyes started to tear up. How will I proceed? Will there be abortion? Should I keep it? what will Joseph think? Does he want to keep it?

Along with the questions, all the potential outcomes crowded my mind. fuck what am i going to do?

I took the test, tucked it away in my back pocket, and left the restroom to go to our shared bedroom, where I found Joseph browsing through his phone while sitting on our bed.

"Baby," I said.

He turned to face me and inquired, "Yes?"

I said, "I need to tell you something that's important."

He placed his phone down and asked, "What's wrong love?"

I signed, got the pregnancy test out, and gave it to him while studying his face to see how he would react.

"you're pregnant?" he questioned.

"I'm not sure if I should keep it or not," I nodded.

"Whatever you decide to do, I'm here with you always, I would love to have a little us running around, but if you're not ready, then you get an abortion," he said as he got out of bed and hugged me.

I nodded while trying to make up my mind about what to do as thoughts filled my head and I held him more tightly.

____________________________________

i hope you enjoyed this oneshot

please request

-A