regret (pt 2 of please)(angst)

thank you for the request ejjouxdd

----------------------------------------------------

Joseph's POV

I broke up with Y/N a few months ago and felt awful about the things I said to her. I spoke with Joe Keery and his girlfriend when I attended the Stranger Things 4 premiere. How could I be this naive and jealous?, FUCK  I really should have listened to her; I can understand why she wouldn't want to see me. Sighing, I parked my car directly in front of Y/N's home before getting out and going to the door. Before knocking on her door, I paused to consider my next move.

Y/N's POV

A knock from the front of the house jolted me out of my trance. Since Joseph and I split up, I haven't left the house at all. I wish I had the opportunity to just explain, but I didn't.

I hurriedly flung open the door, revealing Joseph.

"Hello, can I speak with you?" He asked.He appeared quite distraught, having swollen eyes, bags under his eyes, a pale face, and unruly hair.

I mumbled "oh sure" as I opened the door for him.

When Joseph entered and sat down on the couch with a nod, I joined him and sat there in perplexity.

He sobbed, "Y/N I should have listened to you, I'm so sorry."

"Joey I love you. I'm sorry you felt I was being unfaithful, but Keery is like my brother, so I don't like him in that way "I told him.

"This is all my fault, I want to get back together I know you probably don't want to," he said, shaking his head.
"Of course, I want to be with you, Joey, but if you ever feel that way again, please let me know," I added.

Before embracing me in a hug, Joseph nodded.

-----------------------------------------------------

i hope you enjoyed this oneshot

please request

-A