rewards (transgender women to man)(request)

thank you for the request daddymarkiplier

-------------------------------------------------------------------

We are attending an awards ceremony tonight, where Stranger Things was nominated and Joseph received a nomination for best side character, which I was really proud of. I straightened out my suit to make it appear presentable.

the suit

Joseph wrapped his arms around my waist and gazed at me in the mirror, saying, "you look so handsome

Joseph wrapped his arms around my waist and gazed at me in the mirror, saying, "you look so handsome."

"says you," I answer.

He grinned and kissed the back of my neck.

"Ready to go?" he questioned.

I turned around and kissed him on the cheek before saying, "as I'll ever be."

_______________________________

time skip

_______________________________

People were calling out for Joseph as we proceeded onto the red carpet in front of the entryway, which made me grin. We took pictures as we made our way down the carpet.

Stepping out of Joseph's arms, I muttered to Joe, "Joe, I think they want photos of just you so I'll be back there."

I headed towards Maya, who was speaking with Sadie after he nodded.

I said, "Hey girls, you look gorgeous."

They turned to look at me.

Maya embraced me and remarked, "you look amazing."

Sadie concurred, saying "yeah, you look great in that suit," and as Maya let go, she embraced me.

Before my boyfriend joined us, we spoke for a while.

He murmured, "hello guys," and drew me in with his arm around my shoulders.

Maya and Sadie responded, "hello."

Looking down at me, he asked, "ready to go in?"

I respond with a yes, We proceeded towards the door and I took hold of his hand.

________________________

time skip

________________________

Joseph's nomination was announced after an hour, and as they were about to make the announcement, I took his hand and squeezed it to soothe him.

The presenter spoke into the microphone, "the winner of Best Side Charter is.. JOSEPH QUINN FOR EDDIE MUNSON."

I gave Joe a bear embrace and a tender kiss as soon as he stood up.

------------------------------------------------

sorry if this took a while to come out and if its bad I've been having no inspiration to write currently

please request

-A