Prologue

Red lights flashing on and off

Red lights flashing on and off. The numb sound of sirens filling the air. Cold water dropping down the ceiling.

She was running down the corridor; then stopped and peeked around the corner. She was alone.

-

The black fabric around her waist was heavier than metal. She blinked twice, then left the building. The sweat was dripping down her face. The loud sirens had stopped.

-

She hastily walked to the door, not caring if he managed to follow her. She glanced at the silver table at her left side. The pan looked really tempting...

-

"The food was more than okay", he told her while casually starting the van. She stayed muted, the scarf almost covering her whole face. "Good that we have finished now."

-

"This is not just a plan. This is an indispensable instruction. An instruction with seven steps."

Disclaimer: Everything I say about the catholic church here isn't meant seriously. It's just a story with different opinions about the religion and a conflict that develops out of that. So don't take it too seriously.

The characters also have nothing to do with the idols, it's just for fun and they are all cuties in real life and not like the fanfic characters at all! Just wanted to say that ^^

Please show love and support for this story <3 If you like my chapters, feel free to vote and leave a comment. Love you all ^^