Chapter 31

3 days before

3 days before

Last preparations for Step 6

Seulgi's POV:

The favour. It was the first thought that came to her mind as Rosé had waken her up. The favour she would do to make Irene happy. It would make her plan unstable. It would be risky. But she would do everything do make Irene happy...

In the morning, she had listened to Rosé's praying. At 5:40am, they had left the dorm to attend at the morning prayer. This time, her dorm member was oddly quiet and self-absorbent. Seulgi assumed that she was scared of her.

Later on, after the prayer and all the talking about the upcoming All Saints' Day, she had eaten breakfast in the refectorium. Sister Mary was still ill, but the principal had sadly recovered from her intoxication.

"There is a rabbit outside", Rosé had said to her while eating her piece of bread. Seulgi had watched the small animal, how it had been running over the front yard of the LGATT, being nervous and intimidated.

A second later, the shot appeared. Heaven.

From 8am to 1pm, she had attended classes, then ate lunch. She had observed her fellow students all time, had noticed that Rosé gained a lot of obvious scratches at her arms and had seen all the bruises at the others' legs. It was interesting to watch.

Missionary activities followed at 1:45pm. Due to her extended Healing process, she didn't need to spend time with cleaning the corridors anymore. Winter could do that from now on. She made a grimace just thinking about this ice-block.

Instead of cleaning, she was signed in to do the laundry. A horrible activity for the most. But it was exactly like Seulgi had predicted it. And she liked it. It was perfect for their plan.

"Woah, tons and tons and tons and TONS of laundry", Ryujin said overexcitedly and jumped into the room. Seulgi just wanted to leave. She was taking back everything she had said so far: She didn't like it at all.

Sister Agnes pushed her into the large room, then she closed the door. Two hours and fithteen minutes. She wouldn't survive here. Not with this girl...

The room was filled with piles of laundry. Dirty robes with blood stains, dirty school uniforms, dirty sheets, dirty carpets, everything she could see was fabric over fabric. To her left side, five big, high-quality washing machines were standing at the wall, on top of them yellow buckets with detergent. The ceiling plus the walls had no wallpaper at all, just the blank, yellowish stone of the basement decorated the cold room.

"Let's go!", she heard Ryujin before the girl hopped onto a pile of laundry. Seulgi ignored her and mentally rolled her eyes. She scanned the room twice, trying to recognized every detail. No cameras at all. That was surprising.

The ceiling was approximately 9 feet high, giving enough space for 6 feet high laundry piles. The opposite wall was roughly 60 feet long, the side walls maybe 30 feet. She approached the washing machines, eyeing each of it carefully.