Chapter 12

25 days before

25 days before

-Step 4-

Make sure to have a plan B if something goes wrong

Seulgi's POV:

"The synoptic comparison is an essential part of the legitimacy and accountability of the gospels. Therefore, we need to prove the two-sources theory which claims that Lucas and Matthew had copied parts of Markus' scripts but since they both got additional information, they needed to have two other sources, the first we call Q and the second separate property."

Seulgi was bored. More than bored. It was a state between 'how should I manage to not fall asleep' and 'how many minutes until the period ends'.

Three times a week she had to sit here in the last row of the study room. The education of the holy bible was the highest priority in their system. It was the only subject they taught over two times in a week.

And Seulgi hated it.

The system the LGATT followed was quite odd. Under the subject 'Religion' they understood:

1. The studies of God, Jesus and the holy bible

2. History (with a focus on Saints and other religious happenings)

3. Geography

4. Why the Christianity was the only right answer for the sense of life

In her eyes, it was manipulation. Infiltration of false hope.

Religion represented the mayor priority line. Then there was the middle priority line with subjects like English, Math, ethic. It includes the learning of languages and creativity like art and music.

For that category, the school decided to offer two lessons per week.

And lastly, the minor priority line. This included all the science subjects. Seulgi could only enjoy physics once a week, the same case with chemistry and biology.

The reason for this classification was simple. According to the authorities, science subjects don't need two lessons per week since the topics weren't that multi-facetted.

It was a brainwashing thought. Seulgi knew it. Science showed you the most realistic view on things, how the world works, how the planets move and what was really responsible for the emotions we feel and hate.

But it didn't fit into their concept of Healing.

Seulgi scanned the room, not minding the instructor who talked about the comparison of the Lucas and Markus gospel. She got the advantage that she could still remember what the authority had said without actually paying attention to them.

Sometimes her ADHD-like trait was useful for something.

Her eyes dropped to the girl in front of her, a brown-haired, tall and very good-looking student. She knew her from the laundry assignment they needed to do a year ago. They hadn't shared a word while folding all the robes and sheets.