Chapter 37

Final chapter

Final chapter

today

Irene's POV:

„What do they store in that boxes? Stones?"

"Probably", Irene deduced and shrugged. She was watching how Billy loaded the small van with the two big wooden boxes. As far as she could recognize it, he was sweating like hell. Poor pedophile Billy...

-

"The food was more than okay", he told her while casually starting the van. She stayed muted, the scarf almost covering her whole face. "Good that we have finished now."

„Excellent." She opened her pocket and wrapped her hand tightly around the handle of the pan. This should be for his awkward photos he had taken of her...

"Actually Billy...", she paused. "You should show a bit more respect to woman..."

"What?"

She took out the pan and smashed it against his head for like five times. He screamed and tried to flee, but Irene showed no mercy. Blood covered his face like a blanket and send him straight into Wonderland.

He suffered under the same destiny as poor Steve. Just that he had somehow deserved it. He became unconscious and fell into his seat like a sack of floor. Irene smiled and pinched his cheek. He didn't move at all.

"The coast is clear, girls. You can come out now."

-

Seulgi's POV:

"We apologize for the issues we have caused. It's a disaster that the fire alarm got activated."

"Don't worry, Anna. God has saved us from bigger issues." The principal nodded understandingly and pressed her lips together. Her face was full of worry although Seulgi wasn't sure if she just faked it.

"Thank you, Sister. We will take good care of our students in the next year."

"I have never doubted about that", the other Nun replied. She could hear her laughing a bit.

"And now go in peace. We will hear from you through Sister Margret and Sister Eleen." The principal waved goodbye to her and walked into Seulgi's direction. She took a step back, suddenly feeling the woman's gaze on her.

"May you live in peace for the next year and be blessed by God and the holy trinity", she said and bowed in front of her. Seulgi froze and blinked. She was bowing in front of Seulgi... did she really wished her blessings?

Seulgi grinned under her veil and nodded with her head. "May all your students get the love of God through the Healing", she answered with a high voice. The principal's eyes twitched.

Silence appeared. Her eyes wandered down her long dress, as if she was scanning her. Seulgi's heart skipped a beat. She gulped and hold her breath.

Then the principal finally smiled and nodded too. "Thank you very much, Sister."