Bubble Pop Bubble Pop!

~ ⚔ ~

~ ~

A year later, Armin and I have been good friends for a while, and I've gotten along with Mr

A year later, Armin and I have been good friends for a while, and I've gotten along with Mr. Arlet as a friend at first, but now it feels like he's my grandpa, haha! But Mommy, she's been looking sadder and sadder every month I see her. Mr. Arlet has been taking care of me more often since the incident happened last year.

* At Mom's House *

I wake up once again back at home seeing my mom reading a nice book on the side. She looked up to check on me and noticed I was awake. She closed her book and put it down on the floor. 

"Good morning my little star!" She walks up and snuggles me in the bed, tickling me." Mommy haha- stop!" I laughed with joy. She picked me up, looking at me proudly. "

You're growing up so fast you know that?" she said. " Let's get you dressed, Mr. Arlet will be picking you up toda- " 

"Awww we haven't gotten to play with each other... Why can't I hang out with you?"

Her smile left a small neutral face." Because y/n, I have jobs I need to do, so we can have a roof over our heads. I need to take care of you. I hope I get to be with you forever, eventually, you have to take care of yourself and work hard so you can be better than me."

Then as she talked to me, I heard the door knock which made me smile.

" That must be him, get your shoes!"

I nodded and quickly grabbed my shoes put them on and tied my laces.

Mommy opens the door seeing Mr. Arlet outside.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Arlert!"

"Good Afternoon, Ma'am!"

"Mr. Arlert!" I said out loud. "Y/n please, inside voices!" Mom said. " It's alright Miss! Are you ready?" Mr. Arlert asked me.

" Yes, sir!"