Damn you Mikasa!

----

----

----

I stood in line, waiting for my food, feeling out of place amidst cadets not in uniform

I stood in line, waiting for my food, feeling out of place amidst cadets not in uniform. It was a strange sight for me; I was so used to seeing them dressed in their military gear. Glancing around, I spotted Mikasa sitting next to Eren, with an empty seat beside Armin.

Perfect.

I walked over and took the seat next to Armin. "Oh, Y/N, there you are!" Armin greeted me. "What's going on? Anything interesting?" I asked.

"We were just discussing Wall Maria," Mikasa replied. "As Armin was saying, it's fascinating. Before the fall of Wall Maria, only a few Recon Corps soldiers used the 3D Maneuver Gear."

"Is that so? Armin, have you ever thought about becoming a history teacher?" I teased him.

"Oh, no, please don't even joke about that, Y/N," Armin chuckled nervously. "My life in the interior is simple and comfortable."

"What?"

I turned to see Eren speaking, then glanced over at Jean. "Five years ago, this place was part of the interior," Eren remarked, his tone serious.

"Okay, and? What's your point?" Jean asked, suspicion evident in his narrowed eyes.

"My point, Jean, is that you're content to be comfortable wherever you are," Eren replied bluntly.

"Oh, dear..." I whispered under my breath, sensing tension rising.

"Damn you..." Jean retorted angrily, veins throbbing in his neck. Eren stood up, his frustration apparent. "Don't you think it's insane? We're trained to kill Titans, only to run from them?" he exclaimed, fists clenched.

"You're bringing this up now? This facade must continue, at least for my sake!" Jean shot back heatedly.

"You damn bastard!"

"Get real, damn it!"

"Eren, enough!" Armin interjected, rising to defuse the situation, but Mikasa swiftly joined in.

"Gentlemen, please," Mikasa intervened calmly, placing a hand on Jean's shoulder and gently moving Eren's hand off him to defuse the tension. She locked eyes with Eren, silently urging him to calm down, then looked down, her expression grave.

"Phew, glad that's over," I thought to myself, but my relief was short-lived. I glanced at Jean, whose fury seemed to have intensified, his face twisted in a sour expression. It felt like jealousy radiating from him.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN JUDGE ME?!" Jean erupted suddenly, losing his temper and grabbing Eren's shirt aggressively. "GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF MY SHIRT, YOU'RE DEAD!"

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR DAMN SHIRT! YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY!" Eren shouted back, but then he stopped abruptly as if realizing something.

"What? I thought this was over," I wondered to myself, perplexed. Suddenly, Eren executed a swift maneuver, using his hand-to-hand combat skills. Jean hit the ground hard, clearly caught off guard.

"Damn it! What kind of move was that?!" Jean exclaimed, struggling to get up. "I learned it this afternoon while you were busy wasting time," Eren retorted, looking down at Jean with an air of superiority.

"If you truly believe that life is just about comfort and doing as you please, can you honestly call yourself a soldier?" Eren challenged. I had to admit, he had a point. Being a soldier meant risking your life for humanity, not just living comfortably.

A door creaks outside the mess, all having Commander Shadis peek.

" Would someone care to explain the little ruckus I heard just now?"

"I do hope everything's all right."

I kept my mouth SHUT after that and then Mikasa raised her hand.

" Sasha and Y/n passed some gas, sir."

Ew.

Wait

WHAT?

" Mikasa why would you-"

" Why I ain't surprised especially for Y/n." Command Shadis said looking disappointed and talked in disappointment.

" For the Love of God, learn some self-control. " He said and shut the door. " Mikasa.." I said, shaking my fist. Sasha ran to Mikasa shaking Mikasa's hand. " Why would you do that?! Trying to embarrass me like that?! I thought we were friends!" Sasha said embarrassed, blushing all over.

" You lost your hug privileges," I said next to Mikasa. " It was only so Eren wouldn't get in trouble. Get over it." Mikasa said. I groaned out of frustration at what just happened.

Damn you, Mikasa!