Callie

~ ⚔ ~

~ ~

I was ordered to be in a group with Sasha, Connie, Jean, Ymir, and Krista

I was ordered to be in a group with Sasha, Connie, Jean, Ymir, and Krista. We were preparing for our battle, ready to fight for our lives; titans were walking in towns, and some were already eating some civilians.

" Alright, are we ready?" Connie said, just finishing his ODM Gear. " Freaky..." Sasha said, moving his hands up and down. He was a little nervous. I look at Ymir, watching over Historia. Sigh, it's obvious already.

" Alright, let's go and slay some titans!" Jean said, putting his sword up for victory.

" YEAH!" Everyone said, putting their swords up.

Gasses sprinted and ran through the roof. I turned to see smoke coming by and a couple of titans. "There're titans on the left row!" I shouted. " Got it!" Connie said and went to the left.

Suddenly,

I felt a light strike me, and I turned to see a Titan running incredibly fast for his physical form.

"Watch out!" I screamed a titan was suddenly about to grab Connie, but luckily, I came in at the right time and slashed the titan down on the ground. " Wow.. thanks!" Connie said, trying to balance while I carried him. "Yeah.." I answered.

I leaned on a roof to let go of Connie. He stretched his arms and turned to see Christa holding a child. " Krista?" I spoke. "You guys! Look, I found a little girl. She was hiding in the corner, and I found her." Krista said. "That's good, is she hurt anywhere?" I said, kneeling.

"A little wound, but I wrapped with something on her arm. So, I think she's good. " Krista said. " I'll travel her to safety; this is no place for her to be here. I'll be back." I said, preparing for my ODM gear.

I carefully carried the little girl and went into the air. "Hello... What's your name?" I said, trying to get her comfortable. She hasn't responded. I looked deeper, and I knew she felt empty on the inside.