Human or Titan

~⚔~

~~

Everyone was quiet, and I looked at him, speechless

Everyone was quiet, and I looked at him, speechless. Mikasa turned to look at Eren, and Mikasa looked at him with a horrified look.

Eren gasps at finally being conscious. "Eren... Eren!" I said gently, shaking him to wake up.

"What on earth were you just saying right now.." I fretted.

" You heard him, and it said it's gonna kill all of us!"  A cadet yelled.

"No, it's not that at all!" Mikasa cried out.

"Is he even human? Or is he a devilish titan?" Another cadet point out.

" Eren Jaeger, what exactly are you?!" Captain asked but loudly.

"Human or Titan?!"

I looked at Eren, his expression confused and bewildered by the unfolding events. "Eren, hey, can you hear me?" I called out to him gently. He turned towards me, his eyes searching for answers, and nodded slowly. "What's happening..." he muttered softly.

"You emerged from the body of a Titan in front of everyone! Tell us now, are you human or Titan?" the commander shouted, his voice echoing across the tense silence.

But Eren remained silent, and around us, the cadets stood poised, waiting for his response, their expressions a mix of apprehension and uncertainty.

"I'm Human! " Eren cried.

Then a gut feeling hit me

A sudden aura was warning me, telling me to "get out.." or " go!" but it was getting louder.

"Mikasa, let's go. There's no point in being here!" I said.

" But - " Mikasa said.

" I see. "

"You left me with no choice then. "

"Mikasa! " I said, yelling at her for attention.

The scene intensifies as Mikasa urgently commands, "Y/n, grab Armin. Let's go!" She drops her blade and rushes toward Eren.

Without hesitation, I scoop up Armin. "Wait! What's happening?" Armin protests as I lift him swiftly. I sprint, desperate to flee the soldiers who now view us with suspicion.

"No! Stop!" Armin struggles to break free. "Armin, stay with us!" I urge, trying to restrain him.

Before I can react further, Eren shoves me closer to Mikasa, and we huddle together as a group.

Suddenly, a bolt of lightning crackles through the air.