SlugFest

Narrator's POV:

Narrator's POV:

As you are ordered by Hange, you slide down to the wall to see Eren's titan and the Armour Titan attacking each other. Just by looking at Mikasa trying to fight the Armored Titan, its hardening was stronger than Annies so there was no use fighting it with ODM Blades.

Despite being wounded and the smoke of healing, Eren stood up and attempted to fight Reiner again with just a fist. However, Reiner delivered another blow to his face, causing him to fly into the sky and land flat on the ground.

" Is he unconscious?" You thought to yourself. But, Eren got back up again but you quickly noticed the difference. But the more you think about it, the more he gets up the more punches he gets, and falls right back down.

" Eren! Don't do it! You can't win in a slugfest!" Armin shouted to Eren. " Run this way! Don't try to fight him!" Armin shouted.

But Eren roared of anger, raged at that. And it felt like he wanted to fight him alone fair and square. " This is bad! " Armin cried out. " Did he lose control?!" Hange questioned.

You stared at him in his eyes as it glowed brighter. Did he lose control? It looked like it, but it feels like he knows what he was doing. The Armour Titan pulled up a fist and was about to punch just like Eren but Eren went under the arm and went straight for the neck. He wrapped it around his arms and clenched as tight as he could and carried the Armor Body's weight and dropped it right to the ground!

 He wrapped it around his arms and clenched as tight as he could and carried the Armor Body's weight and dropped it right to the ground!

" Wh- what?!" Armin shouted.

" Looks like he's still in control, thank goodness." You said in relief. " We need to tell him to get close to the wall!" You said to Armin. 

As you and Armin quickly raced to where Mikasa was at. Eren quickly grabbed the Armored Titan's arm and pulled it out while roaring making full of steam come out.

" Wow, he did it!" You said surprised. "Eren! Can you hear me?!" Armin called out. " Run away! Get closer to the wall! Their goal is to kidnap and take you away! We've gotta escape and prevent that from happening!" Armin advised.

" But this is Reiner we're talking about, he's not gonna let us leave that easily." Mikasa said, turning to Armin. " I think Eren is fully in control, so we can just trust him. Let's head back safely." You suggested the two. They nodded and you and Armin left, Mikasa still had concern for Eren, but she still followed you.

 They nodded and you and Armin left, Mikasa still had concern for Eren, but she still followed you

As soon as you touch the wall, a wind gushes through pushing the dust everywhere. You rubbed your eyes to see Eren with you and the others on the wall. He puts his fist up ready to fight but still near the border. " So cool." You said to yourself.

You turned to see Mikasa blankly looking down at the ground. You could tell she was daydreaming or unfocused so you tried to call her, " Mikasa..?" You said but she didn't answer. " Mikasa!" You said a little louder, making her wake up. " Here, have my blades," Armin said, giving them to Mikasa.

As you watch the two titans about to battle each other, you see Reiner making a start from walking to running to the wall. "He's making a run for it!" You shouted. Reiner jolted towards Eren and tackled him to the wall. " Get off your back, Eren!" Amrin shouted. " Get up!" Mikasa yelled.

Watching Eren fight Reiner once again, it was too much to handle. Should you help him? You thought to yourself but that would've been a death wish. But Eren held a cutch to his legs where the neck is open wide.

Y/N'S POV

Look up.

Up? Ok...

I looked up to see the Colossal Titan looked extremely skinny but Steam still comes out. It looks like it's gonna fall.. wait a minute. I heard the sound of a crack that fell through. What that the ribs?! That means!?

"Oh, crud!" I said out of shock. "Look, we gotta leave right now!" I warned. Mikasa stared at me in disbelief, her eyes filled with uncertainty. "What? Why?" she questioned, her voice shaking slightly. I begged her to trust me. "Please, just trust me! Every second we stay here is a second closer to death. We need to move now!" I urged her, my heart racing with fear.

Mikasa looked at me but then looked at Eren. " But we can't just leave-"

" Understood Y/n."

I turned to Hange on my side. " If her sense is right then we need to stand back right now." They responded. Armin nodded quickly and moved away while Mikasa stayed looking at me. " Alright then." She said and moved away.

Hange and I moved away from the two Titans to quickly move up. But as we continued to move up the Colossal Titan moved to the side as if it fainted from exhaustion and fell straight through, the heat and wind hit me like a massive wave. It was overwhelming as if I were standing in the path of a hurricane.

The air was filled with dust and debris, and I could hear the sounds of trees snapping in the distance. The massive weight of the titan, combined with the wind and heat, was enough to knock me back, sending me tumbling to the wall. I tried to hold myself up, but the wind was too strong, and I was swept away like a leaf on a breeze.