Turn Around

~~

i found that meme funny

Y/n's POV

As I followed Mikasa and Sasha  trying to get out of the forest. The wind felt slightly different, it was stiff and was actually a little warm.

"Turn Around."

"What...?" I spoke. I heard the same voice as I would do, but it was a whisper. " What is it Y/n.?" Sasha said. " It's telling me to turn around."

" Turn Around."

" Ugh!" I said covering my ears. It blasted so loud that it hurt my ear drums. "Why!?" I asked.

" Y/n! What's going on?" Mikasa said. We tried slowing down from going tree after tree. It kept repeating again and again with a strict tone like it was eager. " Why do you want me to turn around?!" I yelled.

Suddenly a light struck my body. My head immediately turned to the opposite side. Is it over there? I thought.

"RAHHHHH!"

The three of us were surprised by the sudden war coming behind us

The three of us were surprised by the sudden war coming behind us. " That roar." I spoke. " That sounds like Eren." Mikasa turned. " This way!" I said using my ODM gear to make a full turn around. Mikasa follows me. " Hey guys, wait!" Sasha said.

I zipped first, but Mikasa zipped faster as I led to the Attack Titan. The Attack Titan continued to roar louder which means we were getting close. " We're almost there!" I yelled. " It's getting louder!" I spoke. The stomps on the ground got louder and shook the ground only in a zone.

"Wait." I said.

I listened to the ground as there were multiple stomps on the ground. " Eren's not the only one... I think there's another titan!" I spoke.