845

In the year 845 in the fall of Shiganshina District, about 1 in 3 of the population has been erased as one wall has fallen and abandoned

In the year 845 in the fall of Shiganshina District, about 1 in 3 of the population has been erased as one wall has fallen and abandoned. In Shiganshina, you and the others were still running away from the titan eating Mrs. Jaeger as you looked away.

People screaming for help or screaming in agony of being eaten by a titan or running for their lives. While you were carried by Hannes, you turned to see Eren with a furious look and turned around to Hannes and punched his head.

"Dammit, stop!" Hannes yells in annoyance, he slows down and then stops. "You son a bitch, we could've saved her! We almost had her out! Why did you come, why?!" Eren shouted out of anger, then with all of his might, clutched his fists together and punched Mr. Hannes's head.

With Eren's punch giving him Hannes even more pain, he threw him to the ground. You watched him, struggling to stand up. Mikasa shouted his name and with her strength, managed to free herself from Mr. Hannes's grip and ran towards Eren.

However, for Mr. Hannes, you knew you were smart enough to even free yourself from his grip, but you didn't. He placed you down with your feet to touch the ground.

You slowly walked towards Eren helping him get up from his steps.

"Look."

"There's nothing you could have done for her you understand. You're a kid, you're weak." Hannes said, kneeling and looking at you and the others.

How could Hannes say that you thought to yourself, you were a little mad but nothing you looked at Eren with an enraged face, he got up and attempted to punch Hannes but he missed as Hannes held his punch.

"But I'm worse!"

"I was too of a punk-ass to even kill the titan; I was too afraid. I held my ground." Hannes said as he started to tear up.

"Your mother died because I'm a damn coward!" He yelled. He got up as he held Eren, Mikasa, and you held Mikasa's hands while walking to the boat.

 You turned to Mikasa holding her scarf, you suddenly felt as if she had now experienced how, you've seen and felt about seeing the ones you love the most and getting killed again and again.