Look Alive!

NARRATOR'S POV

NARRATOR'S POV

As the Armor Titan fell, it grabbed onto the wall to slow down. You could see that it was holding Eren. Mikasa shouted out to him, but Eren quickly transformed into a titan and began fighting against the Armor Titan.

 After that, there was nothing but dust on the ground. You looked up to see nothing but steam on top of the wall and top of the smoke was none other than the Colossal Titan glaring down below.

Mikasa quickly let go of your hand and head straightened for Eren on his side. You quickly raced to the top of the wall to see if the others were okay. " Are you all okay?!" You said to them worried. " We're alright, but the colossal titan took Ymir!" Armin said.

As you turned around, the Colossal Titan glared at you and the others while steam continued to pour out. You realized that it was about to make a move as you felt a lightning strike coming towards you.

I yelled out, "Everyone, move back!" But to your surprise, the others just stood frozen in place. The Colossal Titan raised its arm and pushed off the wall, causing the soldiers to quickly retreat. The crumbling and falling debris created loud rumbling sounds in the air.

As soon as you avoided the attack, with ODM gears ready at hand, they stood vigil along the other outer wall. " No.. this isn't happening!" Sasha quavered. " How can Bertholdt.." Armin said weakly. 

 The soldiers stood in silence, each locked in a trance as they stared up at the wearing figure of the Colossal Titan. The Air was thick and tense and fearful, as none of them knew what to do next. They were in shock, trying to comprehend the magnitude of what had just happened.

"Soldiers! Prepare to attack!"

" What?!" The soldiers turn to Hange. " The Colossal Titan doesn't walk away from this! It's a threat to all mankind! Swarm and Terminate!" Hange ordered. Soon as you start to attack the voice comes to you again letting you know the danger.

Do not go up there.

" Wait! Don't do it yet!" You reacted. However, they couldn't hear your warning and continued attacking the titan. Then a sudden stream came out which was even hotter than you had when they first transformed! It forced everyone to evacuate and stand back to the wall.

You helped the soldiers up after being thrown from the steam. Hange, the captain, gave orders to the squads. "Squad three and four, move into position behind the target. Squad two, hold your ground." The soldiers saluted in response.

"How long he can act like a blast furnace, but he'll come out of there eventually. When he does we'll get that bastard." Hanje clarified. " Listen up, forget about taking them alive. Obliterate them, no second thoughts."

You remembered when you tried to take Betholdt's life but you failed.

" Both of you. You're with me. Squad one, look alive!" Hanje commanded you and Armin.

" We got a wonderful date with the Armored Titan!"