It's not worth it.

-----

-----

Hannes's Pov

I prepare my blades getting ready to slaughter that titan. Nothing fancy, just take it down and get all four of them out of harm's way.

Make good on the debt you owe!

I ran but sudden second thoughts occurred.

wait.

I'm fighting a titan.

I've never seen one before, so why..

The titan smiles like no other, ready to eat but still keeps a happy face. Her silver-light blue eyes looking at me.

Her teeth look friendly but they can eat anything with just a bite.

It curls and gives me the chills down my spine just looking at it.

It's.. It's not worth it.

A slight hand gushed me as I was picked up first then Eren, then Mikasa He tried his best to carry all three of us to safety, but I look, Ms

A slight hand gushed me as I was picked up first then Eren, then Mikasa He tried his best to carry all three of us to safety, but I look, Ms. Jaeger was not with us. "Hey, what are you doing?!" Eren yelled. " Thank you.." Ms. Jaeger thanked. I reached my hand out seeing my caretaker about to die.. I promised myself I wouldn't let this happen again, I promised!

" I love you; you hear me?!" Mom cried, reaching her hand out. "Stay Alive!" She said with her final words. The titan finally came close and dug to get Mom pulled. Eren cried from his lungs out. I couldn't see another one getting killed.  The titan pulled her insides out and opened wide.

I couldn't bear to look, as I saw Mikasa look away and I closed my eyes tightly.

I heard a boom or a crunching sound, I opened my eyes as I see rain and blood falling to the ground and splashing.

----------

Thank you so much for 100+ readers!!!! Ahhh, I apologize for being active, I can't believe the fact is that I'm going to school soon.