The world is a cruel place.

Author note: I might have written Hange or Hanji because I was confused about which they preferred. So, I'll just use either of them.

 So, I'll just use either of them

~~

Y/n's Pov:

At the Survey Corp Experimental Compound at night. Erwin ordered Armin, Mikasa, and Jean to meet up with him on investigations. They helped me sit down on a chair and we all sat in a circle. Eren looked confused and looked at everyone including me as to why we were there.

When Erwin figured it was pretty sure Annie was the female titan. Eren was in complete denial of her being the titan. Armin told him of the flashback he had paid attention to. Her fighting stance, and how they looked were familiar to Annie as well all of them make too much sense.

Eren didn't want to believe it, he refused to but everything was obvious

As the plan was made, it was the day to see if we were right or not. With Hange, I was leaning next to the Squad Leader on top of the hidden roof. I look at Jean disguised as Eren in the cart. Gonna say He looks funny pretending to be Eren.

" Y/n, over here," Hange whispered. I turned to where Hange was facing and found Armin and Annie standing in the dark. "Any feeling?" Hanje said. " No... Not particularly.." We both whispered to each other. Obviously, I couldn't hear them. I'm still thinking about why I was with Hanje during this mission.

Fortunately, Annie was following Armin, Eren, and Mikasa to the underground basement. Annie looked around and when I knew, or at least I thought that it was quiet. Too quiet at that. " Anything yet?" Hange whispered. " Shh!" Moblit shushed Hange. Minutes later, we were getting closer to the basement. As soon as the three went down except Annie. She stopped moving.

That's when my heart thumped and went heavy. " Hange, I feel something," I whispered. Hange immediately looked at me eager to know what was happening. " Like what? Is it them?" Hange said, trying to figure it out. " No.. but," I whispered.

Annie just stood there. Eren tried to tell her to get in loudly but it didn't work. " Hange, she knows," I said. " What?" Hange tried to repeat what I just said. I looked at Annie and her eyes turn behind me. " She knows!" I said.

Mikasa suddenly let go of the grip on Eren's arm and opened her blade from the ODM Gear. " So it's official huh?" Hange said. " She really is the Female Titan," I said. Annie quickly lifted her hand, which made me feel alert. Armin quickly shoots the flare gun, which makes men run up to her, tightening her hand, arms, and leg trying to not shift to titan by the wound. " Why didn't it alert me..?" I thought to myself.

My heart went heavy and I felt an aura.

I looked at Annie and saw a ring on her finger.

Run away.

" Mikasa! The ring!" I shouted to her. Mikasa looked at the ring and it shifted to a sharp nail. " Crud! Section Commander, we gotta go!" I yelled. I pulled Hange and Moblit's torsos and ran away from Annie. Realizing that Annie was about to turn into a Titan.

 Realizing that Annie was about to turn into a Titan

Narrator's Pov:

Annie turned to a titan in the middle of a town where the crowds wonder if the lightning shot from the sky. You safely went to a safe distance with Hanji and Moblit with the other cadets following you on their side.

Hanji smiled widely at the inspiration coming from another titan that's like Eren. " Alright! Let's go! We have to prepare the trap!!" She swerved her arm. " Yes, Squad Leader!" The Cadets saluted except you, looking at the three inside the basement.

You wonder if they're okay. "Maybe if they're with Mikasa, they'll be just fine. Right now, Eren should be transforming into a titan soon." You thought to yourself. But you still felt something off. You still followed Squad Leader Hanji to go to the next plan.

You all quickly go to the side of the buildings of a bunch of barrels with wires inside of them reading to strike. "Now.. you're free to do whatever you do, Y/n," Hanji said. " Wait, really? But what about my ankle?" You said in disbelief. " It should be healed by now. Make sure that Titan lands over here." She ordered. " I.. alright then."

You used your ODM gear to zoom back looking for at least one of the three to make sure they're okay. Citizens scream at the titan in the middle of Stohess. You turned to see Mikasa trying to fight Annie. " Mikasa!" You yelled! Mikasa turned to you, relieved that you were okay. " Y/n, help Eren! Let me handle this." Mikasa yelled.

" Eren..?" You said in a confused tone. Wasn't he supposed to turn into a titan right about now? You thought. You turned around to the building where it had completely collapsed. You see Armin trying to move the boulders from Eren's unconscious body. Your eyes widen to see how wounded he was.