Wake up

.

.

.

wake up.

Y/N'S POV

My eyes opened wide to the blue sky on top of me. I hear the wind blowing while the birds chirp to the side. I slowly got up looking at the endless mountains. I looked to my right to see more people on the wall unconscious. " What..? Just happened?" I said to myself.

"Y/n!"

I turned to my left to see Armin and Mikasa running to me. " Hey, are you alright does you're head hurt or anything??" Mikasa questioned straight out. " No, I'm okay! What is going on here?!" I said looking around. Mikasa and Armin both looked at each other. "Do.. you not remember?" Armin asked. "Remember? I...

 "Remember? I

oh, yeah.

Gaining my memory, my face goes to realization." Oh... " I said." They took Eren huh?" I said looking at the two of them. "Ymir too," Armin said. " I'm not surprised they would take Ymir too since she is a titan shifter," I said to them. I opened my hands waiting for them to help me up and they both grabbed my hands to help me stand.

"It's already been three hours since then. If it wasn't for Y/n we would've been burned to death." Armin said looking at me. " We can't get Eren back until lifts arrive so we can move the horses to the other side. We need to be ready when they arrive so check your injuries." Armin stated. " Squad Leader Hange and the other ranking officers are severely injured and can't move. We need every able soldier if we want to create even a small-scale enemy scouting formation." Armin said.

" Understand?"

no.

I looked at him. " Y-yeah..?" I said. Suddenly Mikasa yelped in pain. She holds her hand onto her head," This again." Mikasa said. " Does something hurt?" Armin asked. "No... I hit my head hard, but I'm fine. It's just... when Annie kidnapped Eren, I can easily defeat her with Levi and Y/n and eventually I got him back." She said.

"But.. if three hours already passed.." Mikasa sniffed. I look at her as her eyes start to tear up. " Why is it.. that eren always gets so far from us?" Mikasa said. Mikasa wrapped the scarf around her neck to her mouth. Armin looked down at the wall, " This is Eren we're talking about, whether it's of his own will or not, he always does it. I guess that's just his destiny." Armin responded.

"He has to keep moving forward," I respond. Mikasa and Armin turned to look at me. " Like that time when Armin's in trouble, Eren runs to save him no matter what and there's nothing you can do about it," I said. I place my hand on my left eye," Set for a future... I guess." I said unsure. Armin made a snickering laugh, " Why did you cover you're left eye? That was so random." Armin giggles. " I don't know... I just, thought it was cool." I pouted.

Mikasa looked at us and smiled a little but thinking about it made her tuck the scarf tighter," All... I want to be with him." Mikasa whispered. Then I heard footsteps to see Mr. Hannes walking towards us.

" Mr. Hannes!" I said surprised but also my eyes lit up. " Hey, you three. You all must be hungry." Mr. Hannes said looking at the three of us. "Here, eat. All I have is the same old field rations, but.. better than nothin'." Hannes said giving each of us.

He sat next to us while opening a beer. I looked at the bar I was given. I took a bite of the bar and it was... not bad. But, not good.

" Eh.. not bad, but not good. Same as always." Mr Hannes said. I looked at Armin and Mikasa who barely even opened the bar.

" No different from all the other times. You've always had to take care of the messes that brat got himself into am I right?" He said wiping the alcohol on his chin. I realized he was specifically talking to Mikasa.

" You're stuck with him, for better or worse. Jeez... so much changed since then but it still continues what you did as kids." Hannes looked up to the sky.

" But, even though I never saw him win a fight, I never saw him admit defeat either. No matter how many times he fell, he got back up. He's so tenacious to the point that it's scary."

Hannes said and looked at us with a glare. " I'd do anything to get those quiet days back, so I'm coming too. As long as you four aren't together, I'll never get those days back." He said.

As we made it down the wall, I grab my loyal horse waiting to fight. Realizing we have to retrieve Eren until the night is exactly stress-taking, but we can do it. "It's a gamble, but they might able to turn into tians, but outside the walls.

Other titans are still a threat to them. I'm sure they're not in as bad shape as Eren, but they must be drained after fighting that hard. I believe even Annie was out for a while after transforming." Hange explained.

" We have until night! We still have a chance to make it in time  if we can get to the forest before night, let's go!" Hange commanded.