The Berserk Titan

~⚔~

~~

" Took long enough," Jean said. Suddenly you heard a rumbling noise, familiar to stomps. You turn to see a building crumble. " What is it y/n?" Jean said. " I hear something, and I think it's coming over here soon." You said. Annie's Female Titan gets up as Eren's Attack Titan comes charging forward. Eren's Attack Titan comes racing around, making a gust of wind strong enough to push large objects back. Then the citizens run through the streets.

Eren's Attack Titan runs into a building, causing the ground to shake. " This time, Eren's in control now. " Hanji said. " Yes. But Eren's never managed to beat the Female Titan." Armin said.

"Now that he's a Titan, he must be prepared to fight... He won't go down so easily --" Jean said but Armin stepped up, "Willpower alone isn't enough in battle. You know that, Jean." Armin said. Making Jean speechless.

"Damn". You thought to yourself.

Eren's Attack Titan continues chasing after Annie's Female Titan. Annie's Female Titan braces itself against a building as it turns toward Eren's Attack Titan. The cadets including you, zoomed a little closer observing the fight that was about to start.

Eren's Attack Titan moves to punch Annie's Female Titan, but Annie's Female Titan crystallizes its leg, kicking through Eren's Attack Titan's leg.

Eren's Attack Titan launches itself at Annie's Female Titan. Annie's Female Titan kicks it in the mouth, crashing it into a wall.

But, Eren's Attack Titan continues to hold onto the crystallized part of Annie's Female Titan's leg. Annie's Female Titan crystallizes its hand and begins hitting Eren's Attack Titan on the head. Quickly, Annie delivers an especially hard punch to Eren's Attack Titan's head. Eren's Attack Titan lets go of its leg, and it runs off. " Oh wow.." You said in surprise. " Shocked? This is how Eren always is when we were all little." Armin said.

" Yeah.. but," I said looking at Eren's Titan. Eren's Titan suddenly started smoking and turning to fire. " But, I feel funny. I don't think he can control himself in this state." I said. " How do you know?" Jean said. " It's like, an enraged or berserk titan," I said.

" Eren!" Mikasa shouted. Mikasa was about to zoom in to assist Eren, but Hanji placed her hand on her shoulder. "Right now, we don't know if Eren can recognize you..." Hanji said.

Annie's Female Titan covers its neck and pushes Eren's Attack Titan off. Eren's Attack Titan grabs its face and squeezes, crushing Annie's Female Titan's skull. " Damn," Jean said. Annie's Female Titan elbows Erens' Attack Titan in the jaw.

Eren's Attack Titan roars but swipes at Annie's Female Titan but misses, and Annie's Female Titan kicks it away into a building. Annie's Female Titan crystallizes its fingers and jumps. It grabs into the wall. Hange quickly tries to rush to the wall but Annie was far close to the top. "She's fast.." Hange thought.

" At this rate, she's going to get away. We have horses waiting on the other side, but the battle at hand on the ground is practically impossible!" Hange thought trying to reach Annie.

" What can we-

"Huh..?!" Hange said unexpectedly.

" I won't let her!" Mikasa said coldly. With two Ackerman blood wouldn't hurt, you decided to follow her to stop Annie's Titan from escaping. Mikasa and you shoot up, cutting the fingers off one of Annie's Female Titan's hands. Annie's Female Titan falls to the ground.

Then Eren's Attack Titan charges. Eren's Attack Titan punches Annie's Female Titan's arm and heads off. It goes flying to the bridge where Erwin is standing. Eren's Attack Titan lowers itself down to Annie's Female Titan's body.

" Wait.." You said glancing at what Eren's doing. " No.. no no no he's trying to eat Annie!" Y/n shouted. " Eren, no!" Mikasa shouted. " Hold on," I said holding Mikasa's heart. " We still need to stand back. " I said. " What do you mean we have to stand back, he's about a --" Mikasa shouted, but the titan hesitated.

Suddenly a glowing blue comes out of Annie as if it was created an entire barrier of herself. Both of you realized that Eren was conjoining to the crystals. But after that, you and Mikasa down below see Eren's titan holding the crystal of Annie.

" What.. was that?" Mikasa questioned looking down, the wide attached wall leaving her balanced. "Is.. is it over?" You said. "I hope so.." Mikasa answered back. But with your heart skips. Beat you looked behind you as the wall began to crack. " Wait! There's rumble from the wall!" You shouted to Mkasa which quickly makes you move apart.

The rumbles fall out of the wall, revealing something you've never seen before.

"H..Huh..?" You whispered.

author: if I was you in this situation my soul would've left my body