Humankind

~⚔~

~⚔~

It was almost a week since the court adjourned and it was almost time to choose which regiment you and the others would like to join

You and the other cadets cleaned the battleground so it can open back up again as Wall Rose. Suddenly the cadets were ordered immediately for inspect a suspect of killing test-subject titans.

Jean sadly announces that Marco was killed unanimously. Most likely to be a titan. You felt devastated but not as devastated as Jean.

You had a sudden thought the last time you were battling for Trost, you last saw Marco with Reiner and Bertholdt together. That was the last time you saw Marco. Your guts feel suspicious of those two.

In the morning, you lined up stand-by stand with Mikasa and the others. People around you were concerned and also in disbelief, there was an impostor above all the cadets!

" I don't understand why they have to go look through our stuff. Aren't we supposed to kill titans?"

" Yeah, but this is different, they were supposed to be test subjects of Section Commander ."

"Section Commander?" You turned to Connie.

"Remember that screaming in the middle of the morning, that was her," Connie spoke. "Why is Section Commander into that stuff anyway?" I said. "Who knows? Maybe we'll know once one of us chooses a regiment.

Oh right, it's today." Connie realized.

"Next Cadet!"

You realized it was your turn. You placed your ODM Gear in front of the spectators, checking every detail. The man with a clipboard was holding a pencil. "Name, please?"

"Y/n Ackerman from Squad 42, sir." I saluted.

"104th Training Corp?"

"Yes, sir."

"When was the last time you checked your ODM Gear?"