Armin's Manipulation

⚔

Narrator's POV

                " You're going to go home and leave your friend behind..?"

Armin stated out of the blue. Bertholdt Reiner and Eren knew what Armin was talking about. Armin found a way to get Eren and went through it.

                " You're leaving, Annie behind?"

                " Right now, Annie's deep underground in Utopia District in the far North."

                " Where they're torturing her."

You finally realized why the topic, the flashback when you were practicing combat with Bertholdt, you noticed he was looking at Annie anytime he had to and you managed to figure out that he liked her. Following Armin's plan was manipulative as hell.

You witnessed Armin manipulating people when you were young, but now it was even more intense than before.

Heck, even when you looked at Eren turning back he was worried too.

"As soon as they heard her screams, they realized the wounds on her body might heal."

" But she can't make the pain go away."

            " They're being careful to not kill her, but hey.."

            "At least they won't let her rest."

            " They're inflicting pain on her every way they know how--"

" YOU FILTHY ISLAND DEVILS!" Bertholdt screamed out.

" I'LL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!!"

Then you turned to suddenly notice Commander Erwin slashing off the rack of what's holding Eren, and he is now free from the two. You looked down to see Mikasa already caught him from the fall. " Armin, let's go!" You said holding his arm. You whistled to your horse and we both fell to land on the horse's back. Luckily, Armin's horse was next to yours as well.

"All soldier's retreat!" Commander Erwin ordered.

Y/N'S POV

"Armin, what was that?!" You turned to Armin. Armin turned to you in confusion, " What? Is it something I said?" Armin questioned.

" Uh, yeah! After all the manipulation you did I've never seen you go that far." I told him. Armin grins a little bit looking at you, " That was only to save Eren. We succeeded in the mission did we?" Armin said. " Yeah, I guess we did. " I said looking forward.