Riele Downs

My name is Riele Claire Downs. I was born in Canada on July 8, 2003, which makes me 17 years old. My parents are Elle and Jon Downs, and I have a sister named Reiya. My best friends are Maeve and Cree. My favorite color is blue, and my favorite subject in school is math. My least favorite subject is the gym.

I had liked Sean forever but I hate his best friend Jace is a jerk to me also I wished that my best friend didn't like him. But she does and she doesn't like Sean that much that makes me mad and I don't care what she thinks.

Anyway, this is the start of how I am plotting with the boy hate to get my crush to like me and I hope it will work. 

Don't forget to vote and comment on the book also this is the first Jaele book ever enjoyed and I hope you guys will like it.

Ella and the other friends will not be in this story. This is a story about Riele and Sean, and it's going to be a lot of fun!

I had to take this story down because I had added more words than I originally intended. I apologize for the inconvenience. I'm redoing the story now, and I hope you'll enjoy the new version.

I would like to know what you think of my story. Please be respectful in your comments. I am doing my best to write a story that people will enjoy.