Jace finds out Jack doesn't like her!

Jace is walking into the hall when he hears Jack telling friends that he is using Riele and said you son of bitch.

He hit Jack first then he hit Jace in the face then a teacher came in to stop it break up you two they sent the office!

Then Riele heard the whole thing and got mad at Jace and said You are blaming me yes I am she told him that?

Why Jack tell me that you are spreading lies and that he is just using me It, 's not a lie shut it Riele left him in the school hallway.

He went to his next class and it was with Maeve who told him that Riele told her everything that happened.

She agrees with Riele then he says So you are on her side but Cree says that she is on Jace's side!

Thanks, girl you are welcome to be friends after school they go to Cree's house and Riele is on a date with Jack.

Then Xander picked up Jace and they went home for dinner went to bed around 9 pm and Jace couldn't sleep.

He hates the fact that Riele is mad at him and Jace is looking for her out of being a friend in all he wishes that he never said that she should love him not Jack!

Jack drops her off at her home and she goes inside the house Riele feels bad that she is a bad friend to Jace.