Jace and Riele fight over Jack?

I went over to Riele's house because we needed to do our project Hey man come on in Thanks let's get started.

Suddenly, her phone go off and it was Jack I rolled my eyes at her then she bite my ear ow bitch that hurt?

Sure you can come over Then she hung up the phone she told Jace that her boyfriend was coming over!

But need to do our school project I know we can do it another time our project needs to be done in 2 days.

Riele gives him puppy dog eyes Please don't do that please and says to him that I will love you forever I wish you did Jace says out loud.

Her mouth dropped open in shock when he said, What did you say oh fuck Jace under his breath Jack stopped in his tracks when he heard Jace!

Jack waited she got up and ran after him I knew he had a thing for you, he meant it in a friendly way.

Why are you covering up for him I am not she told him yeah sure he told her and he went to his car and drove off.

She went back to her home and slapped Jace on the cheek what the hell did you do that for now, Jack hates me!

I am sorry whatever you can do the project without me come on you don't mean that yes I do Jace.

So are accusing me of ruining your relationship with him Look I like him, oh ok now he won't look at me?

I am sorry too late that Jace left her home and he has done the work without her and he knows that they are gonna fail!

Do you think Riele is being fair to Jace or not Comment below what you think will happen next chapter.