Jace and Riele can't see each other anymore still get my grades up?

I walked to the classroom and Riele said what are you guys doing here we need to talk to you about your grades.

What about them well you are failing all your classes but you have been a straight-A student ever since you and Jace have been going out you blowing off studying and doesn't sound like you all!

So we talked about it would be best if you and Jace can't see each other anymore what you can't be serious about?

Oh, we are because we are doing what is best for you but Jace asked me to be his girlfriend well you can't still get your grade then we can talk about you dating him again.

Riele left the class upset Jace walked towards her hey what is wrong we can't see each other anymore!

Why because I am failing my class and they think that you are a distraction, it going be oh ok?

How can you be sure because I love you when he said that Riele started crying when he said that to her and she said that she loved him.

This sucks I know but we can make it because I believe in our love for each other Riele and Jace rubbed their noses together!

Her parents said see you at home bye they kissed her head and left the school and she went to her classes.

Riele came home with her sister and her parents called her we know that you are mad at us but for your good so give us your phone and your laptop also your tablet then she gave them all those things and they said they would give them back to her when she raised her grades when she told them that they being unfair.