Does she kiss him for the first time?

Riele can't believe that Jace told her that he likes her back and it took her a while to come to terms with her feelings for him.

I walked up to him fast and jumped on Jace's back and said what fuck he was about to push someone off his back but he saw that it was Riele what the heck you scared me?

But she didn't listen to him, Riele smashed her lips against his then he responded by kissing her back then they pulled back!

What is that for I just wanted to thank you for saving me twice you are welcome, she went to the bleachers to sit.

Then her friends come to sit next to her you are in a good mood oh I kissed Jace it is great are you gonna start dating?

I am not sure because we haven't talked about it oh ok she got up and started clapping for him, and he walked towards her!

Hi, Cree said he hugged her and went back to the field Riele was confused as to why he didn't kiss her.

What's wrong nothing she left the field then Jace ran after her hey wait up what's wrong you want to know!

You didn't kiss me that's what is bothering you I know it shouldn't but it does look like I thought you didn't want people to know about us.

What you want to be an us I like you so much and it took a while to see that and she told him that she likes him too.

You do yes I do, so about that kiss what kiss he teased her to shut up, and she punched him in the shoulder.

Ouch that hurt Meet me at my locker he tells her and Riele said oh okay she blew him a kiss and he caught it!

Like, look someone is in love I know he went back to his teammate after going to his locker, and Riele waiting for him.

Hey, he pulled Jace by the shirt and he leaned to kiss her then she smiled into the kiss then she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Bye beautiful Jace says to her and she says bye handsome then she goes to her sister's car so you and Jace are together!

We haven't talked about it but I hope that he will ask me out because I love him but I don't think that he loves me yes he does I can see it in his eyes.