Cree tells Thomas that she loves him!

I am scared to tell Thomas how I feel because he is my first boyfriend and crush and Cree that he loves her too.

Hey, the girl says Meave what a matter, I want to tell Thomas how I feel about him well you should but if he doesn't love me, I doubt I told her that!

How do you know Because I see the way he looks at you when you aren't looking she said to her best friend.

"Hello,  Cree looked surprised that her boyfriend just walked into her house what are you doing here?

I wanted to see if you want to. hang out today sure lets she take his hand and they left her home to go to his?

Cree said I need to tell you something what is it well I love you she said to him for the first time.

Really yes really she kissed him and he kissed her back because he loved her too but didn't want to scare her.

Thomas doesn't want to tell her yet because he isn't ready to tell her that when he is ready to tell her!

Because he doesn't want to ruin things with her he waiting for the right moment to tell her how he feels.

He took her to see his family for the first time and they love her because she is so good to him and she is so glad.

Cree said her goodbyes turned to her boyfriend and said I love your family and he is so happy to hear that!

Because they love her and she is a good fit for him and she was also so happy to hear that too because they are nice