Best prom

I had a great time with my boyfriend there was a party after prom but we didn't want to go so I and Jace went to his house instead because we wanted to be alone and our friends understood.

Thank you for taking me to the prom you are welcome baby he kissed her on the lips and they went to his room.

I love you he said to his girlfriend Riele said that she loves him too and hopes that they stay together forever and go to the same college!

Jace hopes that too because he can't imagine his life without Riele in it and she feels the same way about him.

Becuase they love each other so much and they had been through a lot in high school and they are happy to be together?

Riele got ready for bed and her boyfriend did the same because they were having a sleepover at his house.

She climbed into bed with him and he held her close to his chest he kissed her goodnight and she did the same.

The next morning they got up brushed their teeth and headed down to the kitchen good morning Mrs. Norman and Mr. Norman.

Jace and Riele sat down and ate breakfast with his family they were so happy that they were finally together!

After the couple went up to his room Jace pulled her into his lap and said how. I get lucky to have a girl like you well I should be the lucky one why do you say that because you are the best thing that has happened to me.

The end 

There are going to be two sequels called Senior Year and Future of Jace and Riele coming up soon and I hope you guys enjoy this book becuase I like writing it for you guys bye for now.