Riele and Jace are back together!

I went down to the kitchen and my parents called me over and said I could get my phone back and Riele could go on dates with Jace again.

Riele going to tell Drake that she can't be his girlfriend even though she didn't say yes to him!

Drake picked me up from school hey baby he kissed her lips and she pushed him away what is wrong I didn't agree to be your girlfriend.

What are you talking about did you have fun last night no you called Jace a jackass well he is one?

No, you are how I was jackass then he says I can't believe you defend that jerk then she got mad at him!

Look he was were bully and Jace is using you he isn't going to change at all he did?

Wow, I can't believe you buy that shit whatever I am not going to let you talk about Jace like that Riele said to him.

They pulled up to the school and she got out of the car he grabbed her and she said let go of me you are my girlfriend!

Jace saw the whole thing let go of her now I am not talking to you dumbass he got into Jace's face?

Please, guys, stop she plea them and they saw the teacher coming towards them and they went to class.

Thanks for saving me you are welcome he turned to her says I am sorry for ruining your date that's ok?

He wasn't a gentleman anyway so my parents gave me that phone back and I can go back on a date with you!

Your boyfriend won't be happy well he isn't my boyfriend oh ok so would you like to be my boyfriend again she said to him yes I will love Riele leaned over her desk and kissed him and he kissed her back.