Jaele planned worked

I am happy that Sean is so jealous of Jace and I spent time together so Sean asked me out and our plan was successful.

Why are you happy Oh finally Sean is my boyfriend now, Wow I am happy for you said Jace says to Rie.

For some reason, he feels jealous and he doesn't know why he is feeling this way but he shouldn't!

Xander asked him if he is oh ok he said that he was fine with his big brother and they went home and did homework.

He starts crying into his pillow and he should be happy for Riele but he feels Sean isn't right for her!

He comes downstairs in a bad mood, honey are you oh ok and his brother butt in and said he got his heartbroken?

He said shut the fuck up to Xander and their mother said to Jace don't talk to your brother like that.

I am sorry man, he told him that it was okay, he went up to his room and slept and the next day he talked to his crush Shelby!

Riele went into the school holding Sean's hand and Jace blacked them out the whole time, he told her to want to hang out and study with him but she said that she and Sean planned this afternoon.

She can't believe that Sean is finally hers but she gets the feeling that Jace isn't happy for her.

she shakes it off, Sean goes to his class, and he plans to use her to get Sarah jealous, Sean isn't back out?

He hopes it will work out for him, in the end, hey Sean said his best friend and they went to the field and he saw Riele protecting her boyfriend!

She gets ready to meet her boyfriend's parents they were nice to her and they told her that Sean shouldn't be mean to her in the past.