Jace's family moves back to Mexico

Jace was in shock hearing that he was moving back to Mexico and he said to them what do you mean we are moving back to Mexico.

What but my friends I said to them I can't leave them behind Jace told his parents he can write to them.

What is Jace going to do now Will he tell her how he feels about her not finding out soon about this story?

He went to his room to think how to break it to Riele that he was leaving in a few days, hey bro Xander into the room.

So are you thinking about Riele then he said to his brother but now I am gonna tell her how I feel about her and he told him that he didn't know!

I am sorry Jace said to his big brother So are you going to tell Reiya that you are leaving yes I picked her up.

Oh cool bye Xan, Said Jace and went down to tell his parents that he was in love with Riele that is great.

How are going to tell her now why not Because what's the point we are moving,  We are sorry son it OK?

He started packing and Xander came home upset What's the matter Reiya dumped me why she doesn't think being apart from each other is going to help?

I am sorry bro Jace said to his brother then he hugged him, Thanks little brother you know I hate when you call me that I know.