Jace gets jealous of Jack

I don't like Jack that much because he had Riele and I didn't have her and it was my fault and it is too late for her and me.

Jace hates his life right now and he has to watch the woman he loves with another guy who will hurt her.

But there isn't anything he can do about it even if Riele's friends feel bad for him that he is in love with her!

They all wish that Jace and Riele are together not Jack and her but it didn't work out that way for them.

hey, the best friend said Riele to Jace and said Hi to her but it is very cold What is your problem Nothing he said to her!

They went to class so the teacher paired up Jace and Riele for a project for class and Jack wasn't too happy.

Jace is happy because he will have Riele all to himself which he looking forward to but he knows that Jack doesn't like him that much.

But he doesn't give fuck what her boyfriend thinks about him and Riele spending time together without him tagging long?

My house after school sure thing buddy she told him then he banged his head against the desk Maeve put her hand on his shoulder!

I am sorry Jace Oh ok I need to get over the fact that they are dating now but I hate him so much.