Jace's obsession with Riele!

I knew that I had an obsession with her when I was dating Sabrina was mad at me for liking her too much.

So she broke up with me and I found out that she doesn't like her and she made a choice between her and Riele?

He chose Riele and she was mad so she broke up with me but I am glad because I don't want to be with someone who doesn't like my friend!

My friends were happy that I and Sabby are done for good and I was happy that I got rid of her so my brother did a happy dance.

Because she wasn't healthy for me and they warned me and I didn't listen to them now she is out of my life?

Jace went to Riele's house to talk to her and tell her that he and Sabrina were over for good then she jumped on him!

I want to tell her how I feel but I am scared that Riele will reject me so for now I won't tell her until I am ready.

Jace went home and he said that he would see her tomorrow at school bye Jace said Riele is happy that Sabrina is gone from Jace's life.

That she won't try to get him back from her but she going to make his life a living hell for the breakup!

And I am not gonna let that happen to him because he is the sweetest guy ever anyone is lucky to have him.