Senior Prom

I am nervous 😓 to ask him to the prom because it is our first time having a couple that we are going I hope he says yes.

meanwhile, Jace is pacing up and down his room to calm down his mother said to him why should I be scared to ask Riele to the prom?

She said yes just then he called her over to his house when she got there Riele came to my room I went down on one knee asking her will you to the prom with me!

She kissed me and said yes I will go to the prom with you but I was gonna ask you oh really you were yes but I was scared you would say no.

I pulled her into my lap and said I will never say no to you because I love you so much she started to cry I love you too.

we end up watching a movie in my room before she heads home for dinner, I am so lucky to have her in my life!

I am happy we ended up together I hope to marry her and have a family with her one day soon I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth before my bedtime at 10:45 and I got up at 7:10 and got my love.

Riele walked out and she looked so beautiful ready to go Jace said to her and they went to prom we saw our friends there!

Hey, guys, they say to them oh hey Jace and Riele walk to her friends and they talk to then they announce Prom King and Prom Queen. Prom King: Jace, Sean, Owen 

Prom Queen: Riele, Bella, Shelby

The Prom King Jace Norman walks to the stage and they place the crown on his head now the Prom Queen is Riele Downs, Bella screamed and she stormed away when Jace and I danced the night away.