Jace and Shelby broke up

I went to Jace's house,. Shelby said we need to talk Oh ok Jace says you want to break up we can't keep dating when you like Riele.

Jace said that he knew but she couldn't tell her, oh ok I won't bye she left his house and Jace told his brother.

Well, can you blame her, no but I like Shebly a lot so what is the reason you guys broke up I told you that I have a crush on Riele and I am in love with her!

10 minutes before *

I knew it was about time so are you going to say no I don't want to ruin our friendship if you so what if she likes you back Yeah right after Sean used her you never know until you try I know bro but rather have you in my life then lose her then Jace started to cry on his brother's shoulder.

Their parents called them for dinner don't tell her sister about this I won't Jace said to Xander, they went down Honey are you oh ok I am fine.

Can I be excused Sure sweetheart Xander what going on with him, I can't tell you because I promised him!

His father came into Jace's room and said are you, son, yes I am Dad he told him if you want to talk let me know.

I will thank him, he called Maeve and told her that he likes Riele very much then she said to him You need to tell her?

He knows that but he doesn't want to ruin his friendship with her and it meant a lot to him aww she says to him!

Please don't tell her I won't be good he said then he hung up the phone and went to bed at midnight.