Jace hates Drake

Riele went to his house to tell him that she couldn't date him so she knocked on his door and his mom opened it.

You must be Riele said yes I am Drake here yes Drake she said Riele is here hey girl, what's up I need to talk to you.

So you thought about what I said yes I did Riele told him that she can't be your girlfriend whyn't I like you!

Don't you like me yes as a friend come on give me a chance sorry I can't oh ok what is the reason you don't give me a chance I can't cheat on Jace and be unfaithful to him.

Please be with me no I will make you happy Jace makes me happy first of all you guys aren't even dating anymore.

I know Jace doesn't owe you one date that's all I ask and will you agree to be my girlfriend, please?

On one date thanks to that all I asked Drake kissed her on the lips but she didn't kiss back then he turned to her I will pick you up at 8 pm.

Riele thought to herself what did I get myself into I just cheated on my ex-boyfriend then she left his house!

She told her sister what happened he did what Drake kissed me but did you kiss him back no I didn't.

But he asked me on a date you said no right well I said yes what are you crazy I know but he is so sweet.

8 pm:

She was getting ready for her date and there was a knock on her parent's door she opened Drake was looking all handsome!

Ready to go sure they went to his car but he didn't open the door for her or shut it for her and he drove?

Drake parked his car and he didn't help her out of the car he gave the person his name and they followed him.

He didn't pull out the chair for her or push her in when he saw them hey Rie, and Drake didn't look happy that he was here!

Hey, Jace said to Riele then says are you guys on a date it's none of your damn business jackass to Jace's face?

she kicked him under the table for being rude to her ex-boyfriend I would like it if you leave me and my girlfriend alone Drake said to Jace.

 GIRLFRIEND said Jace looked like a wounded puppy when he said that to him and he said have fun on your date!

He went to his family paid for the food drove her home and he kissed her on the cheek.

Drake said I hope will do that again without Jace being here yes whatever you say she left his car and went into the house and she told her sister everything wow that sucks and he called me his girlfriend wow what did Jace say, GIRLFRIEND. He looked like a wounded puppy and I kicked Drake under the table then he dropped her off and her sister how the date was said he thinks we go out again.