Thomas tells Cree how he feels about her!

Today is the day that I want to tell Cree how I feel about her since she told me how she felt about me.

So he called her to come over OK she said to him See you in a few minutes hey babe what do you want to talk about?

Well I want to say that I love you really yes he told her and kissed her on the lips and he told her to see you tomorrow.

Bye love, he said the same to her and she left his house to go back to hers then he told his parents that he loved her.

They are happy for him because Cree is a perfect match for him and he thinks so too after they have dinner!

He got ready for bed because he spent a day with his friends at Jace's house to watch TV in the afternoon.

 He is so happy that he got his feelings out for her because she deserves to know the truth and Thomas is glad he did.

The next day he got up and got ready to go to his best friend so his mom dropped him off, Hey guys hey Thomas they said to him.

He told them that he told Cree how he feels about her and they are happy because Cree is a sweet girl! 

So are you telling Riele that you love her to shut up Jace said while he was blushing like an idiot we were just playing?