Jack swagger

I am looking for a fresh start Welcome I am Mr. Branes Nice to meet you I am Jack Swagger Hi Branes you want to see me Yes this is Riele will show you around.

Thanks for showing me around your welcome She saw that he had the same classes as her these are my friends.

That is Jace and my ex-boyfriend Sean is Cree and Thomas Maeve and Owen are new here Nice to meet you!

Wait for you dated Sean Yes he used me and my friend Jace punched him for hurting me Wow that's nice of you.

Well, she is my friend and I don't want her to get hurt again she reaches over and kisses his cheek and Jace starts blushing.

Jack asked one of her friends if something was going on with Jace and Riele well we think they both like each other!

But they won't admit it to each other he thought to himself Maybe I can ask her out so that can boost my career.

Riele told her friends that she thought Jack was cute and hot Jace rolled his eyes at her and she kicked him.

Ouch, what you did that for you being rude Sorry he gave her the puppy dog eyes and a pout you are lucky that you're cute!

You think I am cute don't get too cocky and have an ego wow girl bite me she said to him and he did hey that hurt.

I do want me to kiss it for you no thanks get a room two their friends said they both glared at them for saying that.

Jack looked jealous when Maeve said that to them After lunch they both went to class after that they hung out at Riele's house!

Riele looked at Owen and Maeve and smiled at them then she whispered in Jace's ear Looks like they like each other.