They can't keep their hands off each other!

It has been weeks since our first date Jace and Riele have been spending a lot of time together they haven't any studying time done.

Hey love he walked up to her and hugged her behind hey handsome she turned around and kissed him.

Jace hasn't asked her to be his girlfriend yet. After all, he doesn't want to rush her because he is scared of messing anything up!

Hey bro his older brother walked towards him did you ask Riele your girlfriend yet I will soon Jace told Xander.

The boys went to their classes and said goodbye he sat next to his girl and asked her to come over so they could talk.

Riele said oh I will be there after school just she was about to leave the class the teacher wanted to see her!

Yes, I noticed that you haven't been doing your homework and you have been slacking on a couple of tests is everything oh ok at home everything is fine then the teacher said OK well I will have a meeting with you and your parents about your grades.

After school:

Baby, are you ok I am fine Jace said Riele said what do you want to talk about will you be my girlfriend?

Yes, I will Jace pulled her into a kiss Amen Amen oh hey Mrs. Downs and Mr. Downs hey Jace we need to talk Riele!

Oh ok bye babe he kissed her on the lips she turned to her parents what do you want to talk about well.

What do you guys think about what they want to talk to Riele about comment below if you guys have ideas about what it is