she gets hurt again

Riele walks towards her boyfriend Jack then she overhead that he is using her and boosting his career.

She tapped him on his shoulder then he turned around and saw Riele crying Baby what the wrong Don't say baby me?

Jack said what got you into are you using me why would I do that to you and it's a misunderstanding she told him that it was over!

She told her friends it was over between them and Jace was so happy that it was over so Riele went over to him.

Riele sat on his lap and everyone looked surprised I am sorry that I was a brat to you it is no it is not.

You are forgiven he rubbed his nose against hers then she stayed on his lap until lunch was over and they went to class!

Are you going to be oh ok girl yes I am and we are happy that you and Jace worked it out I know and I am too.

After school they went to Jace's house so Riele went to Xander's room, hey What up I heard about you and Jack!

Well, I can't believe that he ever liked me and well there is someone who does like you really who I can't tell you?

What wants to talk about She said that she wants to talk about Jace and what about him, well I am starting to like him.

That is great but I don't want to tell him why not he doesn't like me, he said that is not true under his breath!

What you say nothing he told her than I and my big mouth Jace is going to kill me and she left the room?

Riele went back to the living room where her friends were hey girl what took you so long oh I was in the bathroom.