Jace new girlfriend

I am going to ask Sabrina out since Riele doesn't like me so I called her over to my house then she said that she would be right over.

Hey, Jace what's up well I want to talk to you about something sure what it is well you go out with me I love to.

So the next day everyone heard that Sabrina and Jace were dating not everyone was happy about it the news!

But Riele has feelings for Jace and doesn't know why they didn't tell him how she feels about him.

That her job to tell him about that but she doesn't want to Riele is too much chicken to tell him that by herself.

So they left them alone because she can be hard head something also sometimes they don't why they are friends with her!

She glared at them when she said that to her who side are you guys on she said to them but her friends didn't say anything to her about that.

They left the school to go home and Riele couldn't watch them any longer so she said left to go home.

Reiya notices that her sister not acting herself then she asks her what is wrong she tells her everything!

Wait Jace is dating the new girl, yes it bothering you yes it tells Jace how you feel about him.

I can't ruin his relationship with her anyway Shelby got my back wait she knows your feelings for him?

Yes, I tell you that is good but you need to tell him I know that is, she whined to her but she rolled her eyes.

Don't you roll your eyes at me said Riele oh ok sorry girl she told her that left her room quietly in a hurry she didn't want her to come after her.