Jack asks Riele out

Jack comes to school early because he wants to ask out Riele is at her locker waiting for her friend.

There is something I need to ask you Sure what it is will go out with me Yes then she kissed him and Jack kissed back.

Then they walked into the building then Jace's mouth drops open what the fuck did he says out loud hey guys!

So you and Jack are dating yes then Jace said that I am happy for them and left but Cree and Maeve went after him?

Dude are you, oh ok no I like Riele all that's great you should tell her I can't why she is happy with him!

It won't last long are you guys sure Look what happened with Sean don't remind me he groans to them.

Sorry, it oh okay They went to their classes with Jack and me that is math Riele reached over and rubbed her boyfriend's nose.

Jace rolled his eyes at them and that was their thing Cree and Maeve looked at him and felt bad for him!

Since he confesses his feelings for Riele right in front of them they can't do anything to help Jace.

Riele should've confessed her feelings for Jace but she is denying it they wish that she told him about how she feels!

They don't think she likes Jack as much as she does Jace doesn't know that Riele likes him too.

Jace has to watch Jack and Riele being lovey-dovey with each other and he going to hate it every day.