Jace and Bella

I went to Noah's house to talk to him, Hey baby he kissed her and she kissed him back but she pulled her back.

But she said she needed to go to Jace's home to help him study then Noah rolled his eyes at her and she left his house.

Hey, baby, she kissed Jace but he smelled Noah's perfume on her and he asked Were you with Noah No I wasn't!

Are you sure?

I will never cheat on you again if you say so he told her that they went to study for a test they had on Wednesday.

Bella told him that she needed to go home and that she would see him tomorrow Jace had this feeling that she was lying to him!

But he didn't want to ruin things with her again he faced time Riele picked up his call Hey handsome she said to him.

Hey, Beautiful I need to talk to you about something That is it he told her Well I think she is cheating on you again.

Thanks, bestie he said to her and they hung up the phone the next day Jace saw Noah and Bella kissing!

He walked toward them and punched Noah in the mouth Bella said I can explain but he walked off.

I went to Jace's locker hey baby she said to him, I am not your baby he told her to listen to me Jace she threatened him.

are you my boyfriend OK wait you are with Noah! no he and I broke up and I realize you and I belong together.

How do I this is a trick it not I made the mistake of sleeping with him while we were together and kissed him!

When Riele sees them her heartbroken and she doesn't want to know why Jace and Bella get back together.

Jace saw her and he said to Bella that he needed to talk to Riele Then he walked up to her and saw her crying.

What's wrong I am happy for you and Bella she walked away from him but he knows that Riele isn't happy!

But she has to accept that he and Bella are together again but he feels bad for Noah even though they aren't friends anymore.

He went to class with her and he saw his crush Shelby wasn't looking at him which made him so sad that he texted her.

Asked why he looking at him and she said that he was back with Bella and he said what she said to him!

Wow, she is evil to tell me about it but what I do he told her then she asked Are you going to take her back?