Jace misses Riele so much?

I miss my best friend so much and I wish that I told her how feel about her.

But I didn't and I am kicking myself for it, My brother isn't any help?

I wished that I hadn't moved away we would be a couple right now!

Jace wiped her tears out don't cry I am gonna miss you the same too I will write you every day promise yes I promise.

He left to go on the plane Maeve hugged her and they went to her house Reiya saw her sister then she cried in her arms.

It's going to be oh ok no it's not sis She told her that Riele went up the stairs then Jace texted and said that he had already missed her!

she even cried hard looking at his text Then she went to sleep around 3 pm then she went down the stairs.

Riele says hi to her parents and they see that she is upset that Jace left to go back to New Mexico It's going to be ok.

Jace unpacked his stuff and he saw his old friends even his ex-girlfriend Melissa they had a bad break up because she doing drugs during their relationship!

Hey Jace, she said What do you want I wondering if you would get back together with me, and no thanks why not?

Do you know why come on we had fun doing coke together my parents don't want to that I did coke with you.

So we had fun did we yes we did but I have changed come on why don't we get high right and have sex?

I don't want to ok you lost she said to him, then Melissa left mad at Jace because refused to get high with her again.