Bella and Noah broke up!

I can't believe what Bella said that we need to break up because she wants Jace back so I said to her that I thought you love me I am hearing Bella want to break up with me.

I thought you loved me but I do The reason is I still like Jace so you saying you regret sleeping with me?

yes, I did to get back at him now, he was hanging out with that loser, Oh ok fine let's break up then they did!

Bella went next to Jace on the field and said I am sorry that I cheated on you Well little too late for that.

come on baby took me back then she kissed him, What the hell was that Oh please you still want me?

No, I like Shelby that he said to her, She walked away angrily Riele walked to him and smacked him upside the head Hey what did do that for?

I saw that kiss What about Shelby Calm down I didn't kiss her back she didn't believe him Well good luck.

well, I don't need luck because you are my good luck charm Aww you are so sweet she blushed.

hey, guys stop flirting Sean gives them the middle finger as his teammate Ms. Downs walks where her friends are sitting Bella gives her an evil look telling her to watch her back.

Did she roll her eyes at Bella because she is crazy and thinks something is going on with her and Jace?

but there is not because she has Sean and they love each other very much but her friends still don't like them together!

Riele that they were supportive of her and Sean being together because they are soulmates that is why.