Owen Joyner

I walk to the school with my mom and sister You will like it here Hey Jace I like you to meet Owen is new here.

You are gonna like it here thanks This is the first who that is Maeve used to have a crush on me now we are good friends.

Hi, Jace says hi Maeve this is Owen this is Maeve he is new here oh I hope you would like it here thanks!

Hey, Jace, who's your friend Owen This is Riele says nice to meet you we hope you liked it here.

Take your seat the teacher said to the students they sat down and the class started the bell rang so what deal with you and Riele what did you mean when she walked up to us you didn't say anything to her?

Can you keep a secret Sure I like her a lot really why do you tell her I can't why because our friendship will be ruined!

Ok, I won't tell her thanks You are the best and the boy went to their next They have math with Maeve.

So is there someone you like Well yeah Maeve I think you should ask her out Thanks dude I will!

After school, they went to Jace's house to study for a test that they had on Friday your house is so big thanks.

Well, I have to go bye thanks for coming and I hope we will be good friends bye O said Jace walked back to the house.