Sean gets jealous of Jace spending time with Riele too much!

I told people at school that I was hosting a party for my team for the big win Riele told me that she would come early.

Sean is giving me the cold shoulder and I asked him why he had been acting weird lately and he said to me that he bothers that I am ditching him for Riele Nothing much wanted to hang out he asked his best friend.

I don't like it, chill she is cool why is it a problem for me to hang out with her, oh man she is a fucking nerd Sean said to Jace!

He grabbed him by the shirt and said don't you dare call her that again you hear me, I am a sorry man he said, to Jace.

I let him go and went to class with Riele, he mumbled under his breath and said to himself that he didn't like that he was changing because of her and that he wanted his best friend back.

they started laughing with each other She turned to him and said What's wrong buddy Oh well Sean doesn't like we are hanging out.

that means he getting 😠 yep but he called you a fucking nerd but I stood up for you aww your so sweet thanks she kissed Jace on the nose!

well, you are my friend but you bullied me all 3 years, I know but I am sorry about that She looked shocked when he said that.

Now Sean is upset 😡 at you for ditching him for her.